![]() |
| Tubberfly is about to turn around as camera dramatically zooms into his face. |
The colour scheme of Tubberfly will mainly consist of a dusky pink, as at times he turns a brighter pink with a mix of red when he will get flashes from his smitten and bashful behavior as well as running and exercising too much.
this movement has been influenced from Sylvain Chomets animation studies. When drawing larger characters, Chomet has them move around with their shape being manipulated. The example clip is of a woman who is capable of walking fast, as she is top heavy and slims down towards the bottom half. Tubberfly is the opposite; and as Chomet has proportions the other way round, the characters also tend to show a slower pace than the example below.
I feel for improvement I also should have had Tubberflies head begin to raise much sooner than it does within this line test. Where I imagined I'd have more spacial freedom on how shapes can be manipulated; it is in fact a more delicate and gradual process. as it has been treated at the beginning; but then it stops as I attempt to manipulate his head at the squishiest and flattest part, and it bounces back up very choppily.

No comments:
Post a Comment